Sign up for my
FREE E-Guide and
about positive mindset,
nutrition & self-love!
How Can I Help You?
I am a Registered Psychologist with a specialization in Holistic Nutritional Psychology,
a Masters in Marital and Family Therapy, and I am a Certified as a Hakomi Therapist.
(a body-mind-heart approach that integrates mindfulness, neuroscience and depth psychology)
I’m passionate about helping you end the struggle between your mind, body and food.
I want to show you new tools and easy, practical strategies to create transformational shifts in your relationship with food and your body image, so that you can finally feel in control of food (rather than it control you) and to love your body. And when I say “Love your body”, what I mean is to be able to completely and holistically love it mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I can help you have positive dialogues with yourself:
To think and feel that you are so freakin’ awesome that…
- You don’t give power to that number on the stupid scale anymore to dictate how you’re going to feel that day…
- You no longer listen to self-doubt or negative thoughts
- You respect and love every inch of your body
- You’re an unstoppable force!
To physically feel like you have incredible life force energy so that…
- You no longer feel bloated, tired and fat…
- You can be present in your life and confidently manage life’s challenges…
- You can ooze confidence and feel beautiful from inside out…
- You can be your best self and live out your dreams!
To spiritually and intuitively be connected with yourself and learn to listen and respect your body so that…
- You learn what your body truly needs…
- You can tap into your inner wise warrior…
- You no longer fear life…
- You allow your inner cheerleader to lead you in life!
And because I’m also a Marital and Family Therapist, I understand the impact of past and current family dynamics that may sometimes have on our relationship with food, body image and Self. I can help you understand too, so that you can develop healthier relationships and unlock your greatest potential to be who you are meant to be.
Discover the power of Holistic Body Love… Forever.
Connect With Me
Sign up for
Roz's FREE e-guide
on 8 Ways To Cope with
Stress & Cravings
Work with me
“I work from a strength-based approach and believe people are resourceful and resilient. I strongly believe in working collaboratively with clients to discover new perspectives by holistically exploring and creating awareness of clients’ inner strengths and solutions through their own mind, body and spirit.” – Rosalyn